I would be doing them.
(Hello, account! You're lookin' kinda atrophied.)
Step 1: Put your music player on shuffle.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 30 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Strike through the songs when someone guesses both artist and track correctly.
Step 4: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
Step 5: If you like the game post your own.
1. Entirely for you / Soon, you will see that there's more there to me I will show
2. Dust cloud comin off an old dirt road / that leads up here to this little graveyard
3. Today is the greatest day I've ever known / something something tomorrow, somethingsomethingsomething
4. Today's the day we take off your training wheels / I think you can do it / Do you think you can do it
5. Well, did you bring me my money / my cab fare, my new shoes / I got expenses you know, where's my weekly dues?
6. I heard grandpa on my transistor radio / though he turned in his bones 20 years ago / he said kid, there's something that I've got to show you / so get your things, it's time for us to go
7. You belong to the gang / and you say you can't break away / but I'm here with my hands on my heart!
8. No phone, no phone / I just want to be alone today, no phone, no phone / ringing stinging jerking like a nervous bird / rattling up against his cage / calls to me throughout the day
9. One when my folks were gone / I saw a lotta liquor I saw my tomcat
10. Send me now the winter's over / light turns out the wind got older (maybe?)
11. I was born in Puerto Rico / We came here when I was a child / before I reached the age of 16 / I was runnin' with a gang and we were wild
12. the mumbler cat came home / holdin half a head / proceeded to shut up
13. Got myself a new look / something gave me another chance to see / each time, each time I will try to do better
14. There's an island hidden in the sound / lapping currents lay your bow to ground / fix your barb and bayonet, the curlews carve their arabesques / and sorrow fills the silence all around
15. If time is my vessel, then learning to love might be my way back to sea
16. the nurse should not be the one who puts salt in your wounds / but it's always with trust that the poison is fed with the spoon
17. Now that everybody's here / could we please have your attention / there is nothing left to fear / and now that bigfoot is captured
18. Summer don't know me no more, even let (blah blah) / summer don't know me, just let me know in my sea (maybe?)
19. If I kiss you where it's sore / If I kiss you where it's sore will you feel better, better, better / will you feel anything at all
20. who draws the crowd / who plays so loud / baby it's the guitar man
21. Yeah but nobody searches / nobody cares somehow / when the loving that you've wasted comes raining from a hapless brow
22. Suddenly you raise your eyes and see the daybreak slowly starts to rise / It never was before but now it is so weird it's caught you by surprise
23. Hear the charms / Did you know / that the wind when it blows / it is older than Rome and all of this sorrow
24. and the first one tore a picture of a dead and hanging man / who was kissing foreign fishes that flew right out of his hands
25. look up from the hymnal / around at the faces / of families closing their eyes / we're takin' communion and passin' the offerin' hat around at the same time
26. when you first left me, I was wantin' more / but you were fuckin' that girl next door / what'd you do that for?
27. it was a cold night / and the snow lay round / I pulled my coat tight / against the falling down
28. A plague in the workhouse / a plague on the poor now / I'll beat on my drum til I'm dead
29. when I find myself in times of trouble / mother mary comes to me / speaking words of wisdom
30. two-time at damascus computer cafe / I'm lookin busy starin' off the other way
Listening to: musics
Reading: John Irving